Thursday 19 January 2012

Two More Dear Janes!

Pin It Now!
Well, the temperature here is now a balmy -20! much warmer than the last few days at least. But still cold enough to spend my day off stitching! I just completed 2 more Dear Jane blocks like my title says :P Here are my completed A13 and B4 blocks

The points on my A13 were very tricky! It was definitely a challenging one to piece and it has a couple puckers which I think will come out well after the freezer paper is off and if pressed really well.

B4 I machine pieced the little strips and then hand pieced them onto the large centre square, as well as hand hieced the outer border.


Up next is C1 in a lovely red stripe print which I hope to complete tonight.


Jennifer Bosworth is having a free BOM program over at www.ShabbyFabrics.com 


The January one is super cute! And I hope to get around to making it this month but we shall see. Working lots in the next 2 weeks.

Does anyone out there know of any other fun and free BOM programs? Applique, embroidery or quilting ones? I am thinking of compiling a list of them so that they are in one spot. So please, if you know of one give me a shout and I can start putting them together.

Happy Stitching!
Kallie

1 comment: