Sunday 8 January 2012

Final Panel

Pin It Now! Well I am 1/3 of the through my last embroidery panel for Winter Twitterings. See the picture below for a peak. Sorry the lighting is so bad, and do try to ignore the cat hair please! Super excited that it should be finished tomorrow which gives me some time to start stitching blocks together!

I have really enjoyed this foray into embroidery/ redwork and think I am going to have to find a new embroidery project. For now though I will content myself with browsing online trying to find the perfect pattern to do! There is ever so many to choose from.

Found an amazing website with super cute tea cup pouches. The website is called Patchwork Pottery and she has tons I pictures of them on her flicker page.

Well back to my stitching and watching the second episode, season 2 of Sherlock Holmes on BBC.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment