Wednesday 4 January 2012

Stitch, Stitch, Sitching!

Pin It Now! Today I am finally getting into my groove! I got a ton of blocks pinned for the quilt top and I am halfway through my second to last embroidery panel on my Winter Twitterings Quilt. I am hoping to have that one completed tomorrow and then my final panel by end of next week due to working lots in the next few days. During the days I am working I plan on spending a few minutes before or after sewing those blocks I have pinned so that I can continue my 15 minutes of quilting every day!

I am super excited that my local quilt shop is opening back up tomorrow and that my quilting group starts meeting again on the 10th! I do so enjoy meeting up with these lovely creative ladies and learning new things.


No pictures of current projects today as I was lazy and didn't get to it, sorry! However I will post a picture of a super sweet baby blanket I did for a friend and work. I plan on making another for my girlfriends little boy and soon to be born little girl (as soon as she decides on a nursery theme of course!!) The little boy's will be with a frog instead of a dinosaur since those are his favourite.

Isn't he cute! I just love the dinosaurs and my fist attempt at applique went very well, if I do say so myself!!

Happy Stitching!

1 comment: