Tuesday 9 October 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Pin It Now! Hello!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am a bit late to the game (re:worked all weekend) and am currently waiting for my potatoes to boil so we can enjoy our turkey dinner in just under an hour! Needless to say our tiny apartment smells absolutely amazing, it is cozy and warm as its a bit cooler outside with snow forecasted again for tomorrow.  My lovely mixer there will be whipping my potatoes in a very short time!

Just a quick update right now so I can get back to cooking but I will be posting lots of pics tomorrow!
Can you guess what this is going to become? It is going to be quite nifty! But just a quick peek for now!







Getting applique done on Rubies and diamonds, and I got baby love quilted plus I am going to show you a new baby quilt I am just about done for a girlfriends new little baby boy! So stick around, tomorrow I will show you all the lovely pictures!

Happy Stitching!
Kallie




1 comment: