Sunday 25 March 2012

Update coming tomorrow!

Pin It Now! Hey everyone! Sorry it has been so long for updates life got super busy again and I haven't had quite enough time to just sit down and write something. I have been able to get a bit of quilting done and can't wait till I have some time tomorrow morning to post those pictures up for your viewing pleasure. I hope everyone has been having an amazing march as it is suprisingly almost April! Where in the world did the time fly off to????

Here's a little sneak peak of my omigosh pile. Looks so pretty doesn't it? Now times that pile by about 5 and you will have my completed one. But more on that tomorrow!!

Happy Stitching!
Kallie

1 comment:

  1. That's quite a pile, when you consider the size of the pieces you have been working with! Well done!, look forward to seeing what comes next!!

    ReplyDelete