Tuesday 10 July 2012

Merry Christmas!

Pin It Now! Now I don't know about you all but I LOVE Christmas! There is just something about the whole season that fills me with the warm fuzzies. I adore giving gifts to loved ones and spend forever trying to pick something I know they will love.

And yes I am one of those crazy people who has my tree up after halloween (remember here in Canada Thanksgiving is in mid-October) and it doesn't come down until about February. Now I do tone down the decorations a bit after christmas, but I just find that once you take all the decorations down everything looks dreary and sad...and cold. But back to my point!

It is Christmas in July! I am planning on getting some Christmas gifts made this month so that I can shorten my list on what I need to do later on in the year.

Would you like to see my list!?
No? Well too bad :P Cuz I am writing it down anyway haha!

Christmas Napkins (tutorial coming soon!)
Rubies, Diamonds and Garnets- Mom and Dad
Farmers Market -Mom and Dad In Law
Go With the Flow- Brother In Law
A-Mazed- Brother
Growth Chart- Niece/Nephew

And I am sure there are tons of other things I have pinned that I am planning to make! But we shall get there!

I Love Snow Quilt Top
Here is a quick little top I whipped up the other day with I Love Snow Flannel by Shelly Comiskey. It is so cuddly and soft and I can't wait to try and quilt it. I also have plans for my left over fabric I am thinking some cute little ornaments from the snowmen and maybe some hand and neck warmers. :)



Aurifil BOM



Well I caught up on my May and June BOM from Aurifil :) Now I just have to do the July one as well. Sorry for the crummy photo quality this was done in haste before work this morning!




May BOM
June BOM


1 comment:

  1. I haven't worked with flannel as yet, your quilt top looks great, I'm sure it'll keep a little one very cosy during the winter months.
    Cute little embroideries too!!!

    ReplyDelete